600 Dean Creek Road – $749,500 – Lavina, MT 59046
This home is off the main road tucked away with pine trees all around. It is in immaculate condition. RO & water conditioner with well and two cisterns. Fire suppression built into the home. 684 sq. ft. wrap around deck and a front porch. A storage shed and single car garage. A small water feature with running water. Also there are 3 rental spots, one for mobile home has cistern and septic and 2 camping spots for tents or portable cabins, no water. Out of the 293 acres, 148 acres are in hay land. Plenty of land to have your own horses and cows. Great get away home in the mountains. Wood and gas stove in lower level in case of power outage. High speed internet.
600 Dean Creek Road | Lavina, Montana 59046
TYPE: Residential with Land.
– Manufactured Home
– 6 Bedrooms
– 3 Bathrooms
– 3,538 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
– Built in 2002
– Single Detached garage
– Lot Size: 293.20 Acres
– MLS #300370
Main Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
– Great Room
– Kitchen ~ all appliances, breakfast bar
– Dining room
– Two additional bedrooms
– Two bathrooms
– Utility room
Basement: 1,769 sq. ft., daylight
– Family Room
– 3 Bedrooms / Full Bath
– High Speed Internet
– Heating – ground source, electric / Central air by ground source, 2 back up stoves (1 propane, 1 wood) in lower level in case of power outage.
– Water – cistern
– Sewer – septic tank
– Single detached garage, shed, shop
– Basement – Super insulated with Quadlock Styrofoam bricks into which concrete was poured
– Wrap around deck, covered patio, front porch
– Lot Size – 293.20 acres – fenced, hilly, secluded, slope, trees, view, well lawn
– Taxes – $1,989
– Schools – Lavina
Jake Korell 406-698-4600 | email@example.com