Woodworth Ranch – $795,000 – Shepherd, MT
SOLD! Located north of Shepherd, Montana. Total 640 acres – 47 acres irrigated, 64 acres of dry cropland and the balance in grazing. Four bedroom home, complete set of corrals and arena, and numerous sheds. Razor Creek runs through the property. Lots of wildlife. 30 minutes to downtown Billings.
11228 EW Tenney Road | Shepherd, Montana 59079
LOCATION: The Woodworth Ranch lies 4 miles directly north of Shepherd. It is accessible via a paved road and county gravel road. Shepherd is located approximately 15 northeast of Billings. Billings is the major hub for the distribution of goods and services to a vast region encompassing much of Montana and northern Wyoming.
ACREAGE: 640 Deeded acres.
– 47 Acres irrigated crop
– 64 Acres dry cropland
– 518 Acres of grazing land
– 11 Acres around improvements
IMPROVEMENTS: There is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath ranch-style home with a walk-out basement, living room, family room, dining room and kitchen built in 1975.
– Livestock Shed: Open front, 4,040 sq. ft. built in 1990. Pole construction, metal roof and siding.
– Shed: Open front, pole construction, 432 sq. ft, built in 1970.
– Grain Bin: Steel topper bottom bin, erected 2000, 1,000 bushel capacity.
– Well at improvements rated at 35 gpm
– 4 filed water rights on springs
– 2 filed water rights on Razor Creek
– 43 shares of Billings Bench Water for irrigation – cost for 2015 – $1,046.00.
UTILITIES: Power and phone at property.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: $2,079 for 2015.
COMMENTS: Small ranch with easy commute to Billings. A diverse property with irrigation, dry cropland and grazing. Razor Creek runs through the west side of the ranch. Lots of water.
Wildlife consists of deer, antelope, pheasants, ducks and geese. Small prairie dog town on the property. Well balanced unit.
TERMS: Cash to seller.
Jake Korell 406-698-4600 | email@example.com