South 64th Street W – $25,000/Acre, Billings, MT 59106
GREAT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL! 40 +/- Acres of land South of Hesper Road, along the West side of South 64th Street West, near Billings, Montana
South 64th Street West
Billings, Montana 59106: $25,000/Acre
– Close walking distance to highly sought after Elder Grove School (K-6 with 7th & 8th grade middle school set to open Fall 2020).
– Estimated Taxes: TBD
– Utilities: in close proximity
– Terms: Cash / New Loan
– Most of the land is currently farmed and relatively level for easy development.
– Land appears to have an adequate amount of water available for development of wells (further testing needed).
– 11.5 shares of Big Ditch irrigation water – will transfer.
– Zoned: rural / agricultural
– Directions: From Billings, go West on Hesper Road, turn South on 64th Street West and go approximately 3/10ths of a mile and look for sign (property lies on the west side of the road).
Tim Nessan 406-860-0791 | firstname.lastname@example.org