14500 Canyon Creek Road | Laurel, Montana 59057
LOCATION: This ranch is approximately 18 miles west of Billings and north of Laurel, Montana. It has approximately one mile of county road frontage on the north boundary.
IMPROVEMENTS: Large 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home consisting of approximately 7,000 square feet on two levels. Home has a four car garage, 2 open porches, and two small decks off the upper level. A large trophy room is on the main level, extra large living room with fireplace, and lots of windows. Other buildings include:
– Barn: 4 box stalls with runs, wash rack, tack room, tack repair room, hay loft, and grain bin. 40′ x 48′
– Implement barn consisting of 3 overhead doors, a passage door, and a 3 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in one end. Size – 48′ x 80′. Two-thirds of it is heated and insulated.
– Pole frame building – open on one side, 24′ x 60′.
– Pole frame building – open on one side, 25′ x 32′.
– Pole frame building – open one side, 12′ x 36′.
– Pole frame building – 12′ x 48′.
– Frame pole shed – 8′ x 12′.
WATER: There is a registered well on the property. Total depth is 356 feet with static water level 190 feet producing 12 gallons per minute. Information was obtained from Department of Natural Resources.
ACREAGE: Total acreage – 389 deeded acres. There are a 124 tillable acres.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: $4,520 for 2014
REMARKS: The ranch has been used as a small ranch running a few head of cows and roping steers plus 10 to 20 head of horses. The property has excellent fences with a number of small pastures that are cross fenced. Alley ways are setup so one person can move cattle around with ease. It has a number of improvements. Wildlife is abundant with wild turkey and deer around the buildings almost daily. Hunting has not been allowed; so the place has turned into a wildlife refuge.
PRICE: Reduced to $995,000
TERMS: Cash to seller.
Jake Korell 406-698-4600 | email@example.comLive Preview