11093 Highway 47 N – $485,000 – Hardin, MT 59034
8.5 Acres with private roping arena and LED lights. Eleven miles north of Hardin, MT, in the heart of the Big Horn River Valley minutes from World Class Fishing & Hunting! 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath home, barn/shop, pipe corrals, automatic roping chute, pens and pastures all equipped with automatic water. Conveniently located off a paved State Maintained Highway.
11093 Highway 47 N
Hardin, Montana 59034: $485,000
LOCATION: 11093 Highway 47 is located in Big Horn County, Montana, eleven miles north of Hardin, the county seat and twenty-three miles south of Custer. Billings, Montana’s largest city, is less than an hour away providing superior air service along with two major regional hospitals.
AREA FEATURES: Being located in the heart of the Big Horn River Valley, one of Montana’s most productive, allows you endless recreation opportunities, World Class Fishing on the Big Horn and Yellowstone Rivers. Summer fun on the Big Horn Reservoir less than an hour away. Hunting from large game, waterfowl, and upland game birds.
CLIMATE: Annual precipitation is between 14-16 inches.
– 2,328 Sq. Ft, Ranch-style home built in 1976 and remodeled in 2003. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a single attached garage.
– Kitchen—Solid surface counter tops, tile floor, electric smooth top stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, island with setting, breakfast nook, slider to porch, and a skylight to let in lots of sunshine!
– Living Room—vaulted ceiling, skylight, gas fireplace, hardwood floor.
– Dining Room—Hardwood floor.
– Master Bedroom—carpet, walk-in closet, bath with double vanity, jetted tub, and separate shower.
– Mud Room—storage, fridge/freezer space, coat/boot area, half bath.
– Laundry Room—storage, sink, 220 hookup.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
– 8.5 Acres, fenced and cross fenced, bordered towards the west (back of property) State Land.
Barn / Shop:
– Shop—23’ x 40’, insulated and finished, cement floor, florescent lights, ceiling fan, electric 12’ x 10’ door rollups, 220 power, piped for air compressor, Hobby room and storage on top.
– Barn / Equipment Storage—40’ x 40’ cement floor, 2 large rollup doors (12’ x 10’ & 20’ x 10’), metal horse tie and stanchion area, power and lights, covered front horse tie area.
– Two large pastures with automatic water.
– Four large metal pipe pens with automatic water.
– 140’ wide, 240’ long with a 12’ lead up alley.
– All pipe, with Priefert Roping chute including automatic openers, Priefert lead up.
– Lights! The arena and barn area are fully lite with outdoor LED lights.
TAXES: $3,089.52 for 2022.
Scott Grosskopf 406-861-4558 | email@example.com