3.46 irrigated acres outside city limits and only minutes from downtown Billings. Access off Lake Elmo Drive. 65 feet road frontage. Has been perk tested, city water & power at property line. Build your dream home!
TBD Lake Elmo Drive
Billings, Montana 59105: $149,900
– Acres: 3.46 (150,718 sq. ft.)
– Type: Residential
– Zoned: Agricultural-Suburban
– Taxes: $TBD
– Electricity: In proximity
– Gas: In proximity
– Sewer: None
– Water: In street
– Phone: In proximity
– Mobiles, Manufactured, Modular home: No
– Topography: Gently sloped, varied
– Street Surface: gravel
– Recently surveyed and will be broke out to be in one lot or geo code
– Schools: Independent, Medicine Crow, Skyview
– Directions: Hwy 87, turn west on Alexander Road, left on Lake Elmo Drive
– MLS #309396
Selling a 100 acre +/- Pivot based on completion of survey. Water right to transfer. Water is gravity flow underground pipe from reservoir. Pivot is in seventh season of use with a year old stand of alfalfa. Farmer has four years remaining on a ten-year lease. Located at the corner of Muddy & Gordon Roads. County – Cascade. Taxes to be determined.
397 Gordon Road
Vaughn, Montana 59487: $320,000
– Electric: Available
– Gas: No
– Water: Buyer to verify
– Sewer: No
– Phone: Buyer to verify
– Legal Description: To be determined – T22N, R01E, Sec 30, 100 acre pivot
– Lot Description: corner
– Topography: rolling
– Zoning: Unzone
– Street Surface: gravel
– Restrictions: See Deed
– MLS #303574
Recreation & Relaxation! This idyllic park-like setting has beautiful Horse Creek running through it and easy foot access to Rosebud Creek. The cozy cottage with kitchen, laundry, shower, woodstove & good well was recently remodeled. The charming 1926 log cabin looks just as it did in its early days and has the added convenience of electricity. Also has a bedroom with two antique iron beds! This great property also includes a firepit area, work shed, storage shed, woodshed & a wonderful small log cabin for play or extra storage. All but the woodshed has electricity! Near mountain lakes, trailheads, fishing, hunting and many other types of recreation.
– 624 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
– 1 Bedroom
– 1 Bathroom
– Built in 1992
– Log Cabin built in 1926
– Lot Size: 24,394 sq. ft. – 0.56 acre
– MLS #305506
Main Floor: 624 sq. ft.
– Living room ~ laminate flooring, wood stove, patio door
– Kitchen ~ laminate flooring, eating area, appliances
– Utility room ~ washer & dryer, storage
– Heat ~ electric baseboard
– Water ~ domestic well
– Sewer ~ holding tank
– Front porch
– 1926 Log home
– Storage shed, work shed, woodshed, small log cabin for play or storage
– Firepit area
– Lot Size ~ 24,394 sq. ft.—0.56 acre, corner, creek, trees
– Taxes ~ $778.64 for 2018
– Schools ~ Absarokee
6425 Hofferber Road: Irrigated horse property within 10 minutes of Billings, MT. Good well. 2,938 sq. ft. home built in 2000 in an excellent neighborhood, Shepherd School District. Views of the Yellowstone Valley. Day care close by. Bordered on the west by State Land. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to have your animals and room for all your toys!
– Front porch
– Heating – propane
– Cooling – central air
– Water – Domestic well – 20 GPM
– Sewer – Septic tank
– Excellent horse property – other livestock permitted
– Four shares Billings Bench Water
– Shepherd School District – on Bus Route
– Views of the Yellowstone Valley
– State Land to the west side of the property
– Propane tank is owned
– Located at the corner of Homer Davis & Hofferber Roads
– Repairs in progress: All new siding, roof, exterior light fixtures, two new windows & screens, metal on roof of shop & two sides
– Shop – 24′ x 28′, cement floor, power
– Lean-to loafing shed
Daniel Boone Farm: Productive cropland south of Billings, MT. 1,631 acres, of which, 1,013.57 is farmed and the balance is in grass. Presently under lease. No improvements.
00 Pryor St Xavier Highway, Billings, Montana 59101
CLIMATE: Mid-spring through Fall with winter producing considerable snowfall. 120 – 130 day growing season. 14 – 16 inches rainfall.
ACREAGE: 1,631.2 total acres with 1,013.7 farmland and the balance in grass.
TAXES: $3,382.55 for 2017.
BROKER COMMENTS: Very good cropland with rainfall in the foothills average. Property has springs and live water. There is presently a renter that would continue to lease. The farm lies within the Crow Reservation.
Prime Development Tract in West Billings annexable to City of Billings with all city services. Frontage on Grand Avenue just west of Shiloh Road. Total of 67 acres with flexible seller terms. Do your own master plan with mixed use. One of the few parcels left that’s close in.
4837 Grand Avenue
Billings, Montana 59106: $4,348,300
TYPE: Prime Development Tract!
ACREAGE: 67 acre tract of prime development ground.
UTILITIES: All services available from the city upon annexation.
TAXES: Taxes: $824.00
TERMS: Seller to finance with 30% down or submit.
PRICE: $4,348,300 or $64,900 per acre.
COMMENTS: Owners will sell subject to annexing into city and a master plan. Seller financing is available with release provisions.
1,264 +/- acres. A very unique & diversified property. Red Lodge Creek meanders through the south end of the ranch providing private fishing and waterfowl along with 60 acres irrigated. Two homes, barn, corrals, several wells and wheel lines. Grove Creek flows through the improved pastures on the north end of the ranch. Located less than an hour from Billings, MT, and just east of Cooney Reservoir with fantastic views of the Beartooth Mountains.
LOCATION: The Red Lodge Creek Shane Ridge Ranch is located between Billings and Red Lodge, Montana, in the small community of Roberts, Montana.
ACCESS: The property can be accessed from either Shane Ridge Road a well maintained county road, or from Cooney Dam Road, a paved road.
AREA FEATURES: The ranch is only 40 miles southwest of Billings, Montana, Montana’s major city with superior air service, restaurants, shopping, and medical.
Red Lodge, Montana, is a few minutes to the southwest of the ranch. Red Lodge is nestled under the Beartooth Mountain Range and is the home of the Red Lodge Mountain Ski Resort. Providing year round recreational opportunities. Continuing on past Red Lodge is the scenic Beartooth Highway and the northeast gateway to Yellowstone National Park.
Just up Red Lodge Creek, which runs through the ranch, is Cooney Reservoir with fantastic water recreation and it provides insurance of irrigation water.
Mountain ranges seen from the property include the Beartooths, Pryor, and Crazy Mountains.
ELEVATION: Ranges from 4,000 – 4,400 feet.
CLIMATE: The Red Lodge Creek Shane Ridge Ranch is in the temperate climate for Montana. Minimal snowfall with the Chinook Belt. Annual rainfall is between 14 – 16 inches.
WATER: The ranch has Red Lodge Creek that winds and turns through the south end of the ranch providing irrigation water to 64 acres as well as livestock water. Grove Creek meanders through the north end of the ranch providing livestock water.
– Year round spring with great production on the north side of Shane Ridge.
– 1 well on the northside – 15 gpm generator power.
– 1 well for the house – 4 – 6 gallons.
– 1 well at the barn – 30 gallons.
– Small reservoir on the north side.
– One new well on the south end.
– 2012 manufactured home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sq. ft.
– 1,120 sq. ft. home with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
– Cattle barn – 50’x56′, 15′ side wall, power, water
– Pole barn – 24’x32′
– Metal corrals and loading chute
– WW steel sided working tub
– Wheel line / irrigation pump
ACREAGE: Total deeded acres – 1,264.
Mixture of the following:
– Creek bottom
– Irrigated ground
– Improved pasture
BROKER COMMENTS: Hard to find a ranch that has a mixture of agriculture and recreational value with plenty of strong grasses and improved pastures that make a good grazing and hay base. Red Lodge Creek provides the controlled irrigation water and excellent trout fishing. From the wildlife, fishing, and waterfowl, the ranch is a few miles from Cooney Reservoir and minutes from Red Lodge Mountain Ski Resort. Make the Red Lodge Creek Shane Creek Ranch the place to build your Montana home and the next place to hang your hat!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own two homes, shops, barn, & so much storage and only 15 miles Northwest of Billings, MT, with plenty of acreage for elbow room. Few short miles from the Action Recreation Area, a 3,800 acre BLM Park. This unique property would make a great home business – agriculture, construction, or auction headquarters. Would combine well with the Oswald Ranch one miles south, 1,980 acres of grass.
LOCATION: The Buffalo Springs Headquarters is located just 15 miles Northwest of Billings, Montana. The ranch lies North of the Town of Acton, Montana, in Yellowstone County.
ACCESS: The Headquarters is accessed by way of Oswald Road, a county maintained gravel road running North of Highway 3.
AREA FEATURES: Buffalo Springs Headquarters is only minutes from Montana’s largest city, Billings. With superior air service from Logan International Airport as one of the first stops off of Highway 3, only minutes from the headquarters.
Billings is a major medical and financial hub for Montana and the surrounding states. Superior shopping and restaurants.
Billings is known as “Montana’s Trail Head”. The recreation and outdoor life is limitless!
Four mountain ranges can be seen from the headquarters – Snowy, Crazy, Beartooth, and Pryor Mountains.
ELEVATION: 3,800 feet.
CLIMATE: The Buffalo Springs Headquarters is located in a temperate climate for Montana. Minimal snow fall within the Chinook Belt. Annual rainfall is between 12 – 14 inches.
WATER: Two wells at the headquarters and a seasonal runoff reservoir located at the headquarters.
IMPROVEMENTS: Main House – Brick home built in 2006, 4,960 sq. ft. on the main level with a full basement and a 1,480 sq. ft. attached garage.
– 24′ x 32′ kitchen with two islands
– Large pantry
– Spacious dining room
– 3 bedrooms on the main level:
– Walk-in closet
– Bath with double vanity, separate shower, 50 gallon jetted tub
– Bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling
Main Level Suite:
– Walk-in closet
– Private bathroom with tub/shower combo – handicap accessible
– Office with outside entrance
– Laundry room – sink, half bath, access to garage and basement
– Extra large family room with large storage closets and basement access
Basement – south side ground level entrance:
– Large rec room
– Meat cutting room with walk-in cooler and freezer
– Hobby room
– Woodworking room
– Heat radiant propane boiler
– Cooling double unit attic propane cooler
– Front yard sub-surface irrigation system
– House #2 – Built in 1951, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1.382 sq. ft. on the main level with a full basement and a detached 24′ x 24′ garage
– 60′ x 96′ metal building with a concrete floor, a large rollup door, & power.
– 88′ x 100′ metal equipment shed with power
– 44′ x 60′ shop with three separate bays with rollup doors, electric door opener, heated, water
– Two large Quonset buildings with cement floors: 50′ x 100′ & 50′ x 72′
– 36′ x 64′ barn with second floor hay loft, tack room, vet room with head catch, heated & water
– Barn corrals – automatic water heated tank
– 100 KW Diesel generator – will power livestock water, barn, main house, and second house during power outage
ACREAGE: 146.93 acres
WILDLIFE: Mule deer, elk, upland birds.
TAXES: $6,598.11 for 2017. Last years taxes prior to survey being done.
1,980 acres grass and improved pasture. Fenced and cross fenced. Located only 16 miles northwest of Billings, Montana. Access off Highway 3 and Oswald Road. Grass wth great access close to Billings.
9431 US Highway 3
Acton, Montana 59002: $1,149,000
LOCATION: The Oswald Ranch is located sixteen miles northwest of Billings, Montana.
ACCESS: The property is accessed from Montana Highway 3 and also Oswald County Road.
AREA FEATURES: The property is only sixteen miles northwest of Billings, MT. Billings is Montana’s largest city with superior air service, restaurants, shopping, livestock and grain marketing, and medical services.
ELEVATION: Ranges from 3,700 – 3,800 feet.
CLIMATE: The Oswald Ranch is in a temperate climate for Montana. Minimal snowfall within the Chinook Belt. Annual rainfall is between 12 – 14 inches.
WATER: The majority of the water sources for livestock on the property have come from Buffalo Wallers and two dirt tanks. A windmill well also provides livestock water.
ACREAGE: Total acreage is 1,980.52 +/-.
ACREAGE BREAKDOWN: 1,304.42 acres in native grasses, fenced and cross fenced.
676.10 acres in improved pasture. Past grain base and CRP.
WILDLIFE: Mule deer, antelope, sharp tail, geese.
MINERALS: All of Seller’s interest.
TAXES: $1,026.50 for 2018.
TERMS: Cash to seller.
BROKER COMMENTS: Grass with great access close in to Billings with all of the seller’s minerals to convey. Great investment!