J.O. Kinsfather Property: 60 +/- acres of land South of Hesper Road, along the West side of South 64th Street West, near Billings, MT.
South 64th Street West
Billings, Montana 59106: $1,500,000 ($25,000/Acre)
– Close walking distance to highly sought after Elder Grove School (K-6 with soon to be completed 7th & 8th Grade Middle School).
– Estimated Taxes: $900.00 +/-
– Utilities: in close proximity
– Terms: Cash / New Loan
– North-West corner of property comes in close proximity to Canyon Creek (nice grass park).
– Land appears to have an adequate amount of water available for development of wells (further testing needed).
– 11.5 shares of Big Ditch – will transfer.
– Most of the land is currently farmed and relatively level for easy development.
– Crop not included in the purchase price.
– Some lower areas of Canyon Creek may be Yellowstone Co. Floodplain map.
– Directions: From Billings, go West on Hesper Road, turn South on 64th Street West and go approximately 3/10ths of a mile and look for sign (property lies on the West side of the road).
Tim Nessan 406-860-0791 | firstname.lastname@example.org