Recreation & Relaxation! This idyllic park-like setting has beautiful Horse Creek running through it and easy foot access to Rosebud Creek. The cozy cottage with kitchen, laundry, shower, woodstove & good well was recently remodeled. The charming 1926 log cabin looks just as it did in its early days and has the added convenience of electricity. Also has a bedroom with two antique iron beds! This great property also includes a firepit area, work shed, storage shed, woodshed & a wonderful small log cabin for play or extra storage. All but the woodshed has electricity! Near mountain lakes, trailheads, fishing, hunting and many other types of recreation.
142 Nitche Road
Absarokee, Montana 59001: $229,000
– 624 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
– 1 Bedroom
– 1 Bathroom
– Built in 1992
– Log Cabin built in 1926
– Lot Size: 24,394 sq. ft. – 0.56 acre
– MLS #305506
Main Floor: 624 sq. ft.
– Living room ~ laminate flooring, wood stove, patio door
– Kitchen ~ laminate flooring, eating area, appliances
– Utility room ~ washer & dryer, storage
– Heat ~ electric baseboard
– Water ~ domestic well
– Sewer ~ holding tank
– Front porch
– 1926 Log home
– Storage shed, work shed, woodshed, small log cabin for play or storage
– Firepit area
– Lot Size ~ 24,394 sq. ft.—0.56 acre, corner, creek, trees
– Taxes ~ $778.64 for 2018
– Schools ~ Absarokee
TERMS: Cash to seller.
Scott Grosskopf 406-861-4558 | email@example.com