Rocking SH Ranch – $1,395,000 – Belfry, MT 59008
A very productive diversified operation in a convenient location. Just over the ridge from Red Lodge Mountain Ski Resort, situated between Billings, MT and Cody, WY. Excellent fishing and recreation at your finger tips!
63 Riverview Lane
Belfry, Montana 59008: $1,395,000
LOCATION: The Rocking SH Ranch is located on the banks of the Clarks Fork of the Yellowstone south of Belfry, Montana, in Carbon County. Conveniently located 17 miles from Red Lodge, MT, 60 miles SW of Billings, MT, and 47 miles north of Cody, WY.
CLIMATE: Belfry’s annual rainfall is 8 inches with an elevation of 3,900 feet. On average, there are 201 sunny days per year in Belfry, MT.
– Two-story ranch house: 2,052 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 2 bath home with partial basement, and patio. Fenced yard with vegetable gardens.
– Cement block shop/garage
– Guest house
– Chicken coop
– Horse barn with stalls and tack area
– Milking barn (storage)
– Riding barn: 60’x100′, 16′ walls, large doors, built in 2015, lean-to off back sides
– Corrals: water hydrants
– All season livestock water
– 6 Tower T & I Hydraulic three phase power pivot in 2018
– Gated pipe for 27 acres
– New concrete box head gate
– Fenced and cross fenced
– Half mile Clarks Fork River frontage
– Well: 31 feet deep, 50 gpm, house and livestock usage.
– 200 Shares Riverview Ditch Co. First head gate on the ditch (water dumps direct from main ditch to the ranches head gate)
– Fruit trees: 7 apple trees
– Black walnut tree
– Grape vines & berry vines
– Fantastic vegetable gardens and growing season
– Private access to the Clarks Fork with sandy beaches and great water holes
– Fishing: Brown Trout and Rainbow
– Ducks, geese, Chuckers, Huns, Doves, and Pheasants
– Whitetail deer, Mule deer
PASTURES/CROPS: Pivot and fields have been seeded to an orchard fescue, alfalfa, clover mix allowing the ranch to run 130 cow/calf pairs through the growing season.
MINERALS: 50% of owners share to convey.
TAXES: $2,559.70 for 2019.
TERMS: Cash to seller.
Scott Grosskopf 406-861-4558 | firstname.lastname@example.org