Rosebud Horse Ranch 2189 Highway 78 – $599,900- Roscoe, MT
SOLD! Spectacular Horse Property! 2189 Highway 78 Roscoe, Montana 59071
2189 Highway 78, Roscoe, MT 59071 – Sale Contingent
The Rosebud Horse Ranch is a complete facility for breeding & training.
LOCATION: On the East Rosebud drainage, two miles down stream or North of Roscoe, Montana. Since everyone says “Where the Hell is Roscoe?” – The property is on Highway 78 twelve miles south of Absarokee and thirty-two miles west of Red Lodge.
Roscoe is at the base of the Beartooth Mountain Range. Red Lodge is an agricultural/resort town on the road to Yellow-stone National Park and the Red Lodge Mountain Ski Run. Red Lodge has medical facilities and is a full service community.
- Modular home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,926 sq. ft. on a permanent foundation. Woodstove, deck, & RV parking.
- 160’ x 70’ indoor arena, insulated, lights, and windows. Stalls in a lean-to style building off the arena. Attached 2 bedrooms, 1 bath apartment with a single car garage.
- Heated & insulated shop with attached storage area.
- 16’ x 32’ pole frame loafing shed with steel siding.
- Four paddocks all with steel pipe fencing.
ACREAGE: 21.7 acres total adjoining Highway 78 with approximately 15 acres flood irrigated. Two wells on the property.
TAXES: $2,793.67 for 2015.
TERMS: Cash to seller.
BROKER COMMENTS: I don’t see much that could be improved on as a horse facility. Everything is well kept and in working order.
If you wish to build an executive home, there is a great location and use the existing home & apartment for a caretaker and/or trainers.
Dick Grosskopf 406-860-1512 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Take The Video Tour