Wolters’ Montana Ranch – $590,000 – Ballantine, MT 59006
94+ private acres situated 26 miles northeast of Billings, Montana. As Seller, Joe Wolter, says “This Place is Hidden in Plain Sight” just off the valley floor with views of the Pompeys Pillar Monument, Yellowstone Valley & Bull Mountains. A truly must see, hard to find property with “Water-Water-Water” – springs, creek, pond, irrigation, and a fantastic well. Property has a well-built 2-bedroom, 1 bath cabin, corrals, arena, equipment shed, horse barn, & tack/storage building. Property has several homesites available with fantastic views of the Yellowstone Valley.
2906 Lower Canal Road
Ballantine, Montana 59006: $590,000
LOCATION: Situated 26 miles northeast of Billings, Montana. The “Wolter’s Montana Ranch” lies just off the Yellowstone Valley floor directly south and with spectacular views of Pompeys Pillar National Monument.
ACRES: 94.090 (Buyer to verify)
CLIMATE: Pompeys Pillar has an average annual precipitation of 14.15 inches at an elevation of 2,950 feet.
– Cabin: 832 sq. ft., 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, log sided with large covered deck on east side overlooking the pond.
– Equipment shed/lean-to
– Horse barn: includes tie stall and two separate runs, covered storage.
– Tack Room/storage building: includes outdoor heated shower area.
– 130’ x 150’ Arena: excellent base with sand.
– Five separate fenced pastures
– Four hydrants with power trailer/RV hookup
– Four mature apple trees
– Water, Water, Water—
-15 gpm spring:
– Feeding stock tank
– Two hydrants
– Pond with fish
-22 gpm well:
– home, hydrants
– Creek running through west end of property providing stock water year round.
– Irrigation water from Huntley Project Irrigation District.
– Pompeys Pillar National Monument and Visitors Center.
– State & BLM riding and recreation minutes away.
– Fishing access to Yellowstone River minutes away.
TAXES: $2,164.60 for 2019.
TERMS: Cash to seller.
Scott Grosskopf 406-861-4558 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Take The Video Tour